This is another 312 pages of book that I've read in just a night & I don't believe myself for doing that since I usually finished reading a book at least 2 days.
But you know, the stories are too amusing & emotionally delighting + satisfying for me to stop reading it 'till the last page of the book. Hehehe...
From Deveraux, J.
Just Curious
Change of Heart
From McNaught, J.
Miracles
Double Exposure
Ermmmm.... I don't think I'll provide you with the synopsis of the stories because I think it's better for you to read and feel it yourself ^^
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!!
However, I don't recommend this book for young adults readers (cheh....I just learnt this assertion in my literature class...hahaha) because it contains the elements of sexual & lust. So, it's not PG13, it's 18sx. ^_^
Generally, the stories are romantic + humorous kind of story & I can imagine it being dramatized and that caused me giggling-chuckling-tittering while reading it (ehehehe).
Of course it's quite typical but still, I love it!
So, read it!!
Lots of love,
~Blog Owner~




0 Comments:
Post a Comment