Howdy!
Huh, it's been a while since I went back to my hometown. I miss it so much!!! huhuhu.
That's why I wanna post something about my 'kampung' and share why I love staying in 'kampung' instead of in the urban area. Well, I grew up in a village named Kampung Liningkung, somewhere in Telupid. (Google it if you don't know.haha). It's actually not my father's hometown or even my mother.
My mom's family was migrated there when she was still single & there was where their (mom & bapa) love story began. As a result, we were born. LOL. One of the things that my family and I will do almost every year is planting & harvesting paddy. Often we will plant 'padi huma', not 'padi sawah'. Since I was little, I've learn to help my parents to do all the stuff and even though it's tiring, I still miss it!!
I wanna share pictures from last year's harvest period. >.<
What we must have while doing all the harvesting thingy....because its HOT!!!
This is what we call 'Wakid' in my language. It is used to put the paddy that
we are harvesting.
I believe you guys are familiar with this. What a childhood memories...
It's a-must-game-to-have during our childhood.
This is what paddy look like just in case you never see it before it became rice.
Hehehe
This picture was taken inside our small hut, where we placed out harvested paddy.
'Bambangan'. One of our traditional foods & I really2 love it!!!
My parents. Tired & Exhausted after doing all the works. (I mean not all, we did help.hehe)
Those are my younger sisters.
Oh, how I miss kampung & my family soooo much.
Can't wait.......MAU BALIKKKKK...
This is one of the reason why I like staying in a kampong.
I can do lot of things with my family & friends. and I LOVE IT.
Oh kampung....Wait for me to eat all the bosou, bambangan, tuhau, etc etc.













0 Comments:
Post a Comment