Wednesday, December 21

November Memories....

There's been lots of things revolved around me during the previous month of the year (November) 
Many ups and downs that I've been through.
Good memories, bad memories, not-so-good/bad memories, etc....etc...
Yet I'm grateful that I am still living my life to the fullest
and for that, I thank God for leading the way..
Well, this post is just a sharing about my November journey...


First of all, my gorgeous friend, Yantie's Wedding. I went to her house during her 'Nikah' since I cannot come to their 'Sanding'. I went with 3 other friends (Cip, Elle, Farah) and we got lost in KL before we finally arrived at her house in Ampang. Oh, what a relieve! Thanks to Cip's sister for being our 'gps'. Hehehe..




So, this is Yantie...<3

Next, it was during our visit to Universiti Malaya (UM) for a theater entitled Patung-Patung. It's kind of a girls day out (even though our driver and his friend are male..hehe) I had fun taking pictures with the girls before the theater started & also right after it ended. 






Owez ended up doing crazee stuff...ahahaha

Eh, I thought I have so much to share for November stories....Actually, we (my friends & I) were too busy catching up with the assignments especially our final year project (successfully done!!! yeayyy!! ^_^)... so, we didn't have much time to enjoy ourself..but pimples keep on visiting me..hhukhukhuk...Well, the last escapism we can have is just.........cam-whoring.. :)






wif my bestie, Debbie.....

yeaahh....it's us & especially ME..cam-whoring in the class.....^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;