Saturday, June 25

Tears from the heart


It's hurt when I tried to think that it's never gonna work between us
I never think of going to another direction
Meeting you is the best thing that ever happen in my life
Sharing our life together
In times of good or bad
Trying to stay by your side most of the time..


How can I live without you
When we spent so much time together
That I can't even remember a day without you
But how could I live alone now?
Tell me how to, I beg you...


If one day you really are leaving...
Then lie...
Let's meet tomorrow and meet me with a smile
Then say that you were joking about breaking up
Coz' how could I let you go if you're planning to leave
but still trying to fix my heart so that I can at least live on painlessly
Never....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;