Saturday, May 14

Love Hurt???

 Howdy....

Sometimes, me myself....confused between love and the other feelings that hurts me...
Love hurts?? No, I don't think so.....God created love as one of the most beautiful thing in this world.
Why would it be something negative?

But when it comes to the reality, I think most of us ever feel that
'LOVE' is painful..cruel..etc...
Truthfully....Love is never a bad thing...
Yea,


.....Love doesn't have to hurt.....

P/S:
She laugh at my jokes,
She touched by my romance,
 She cries for my misery, 
She loves me unconditionally..
Am I changed?? No, I'm entirely a different person..
That's what he feel.
Love hurts??
ABSOLUTELY NOT
LOVE is the one makes us STAY
no matter what the condition is...
I never hope something good to end.
I love you yesterday, I love you today, I love you tomorrow
and tomorrow....and tomorrow.....(^_^)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;