When I kept quiet,
It doesn't mean that I don't care.
When I didn't say things out,
When I allow you to do anything,
It doesn't mean that I like what you did.
When I joke around with you,
It doesn’t mean that I take things for granted.
When I say ‘It’s okay’,
It doesn’t mean that I am as positive as the answer.
When I am angry and ask you to stay away,
It doesn’t mean that I want you to disappear.
When I disobey your words,
It doesn’t mean that I don’t respect you.
When I give you freedom,
It doesn’t mean that I don’t want to be heeded.
When I allow you to be with your friends,
It doesn’t mean that I want to be forgotten.
When I appeared calm,
It doesn’t mean that I am not suffering.
Apparently, things that you see is not always the thing that you thought it is. Sometimes, it is way more complicated than what you actually think about.
04:47am Friday 11/02/2011



0 Comments:
Post a Comment