Monday, February 7

Busyness always comes after `relax-ness`


Hi bloggers....

This is my pic back in UMS (library) 

Yeah, it's me again..Talking about nonsense stuff going on around me.Since I deactivated my dearest Facebook account, I became more devoted to blog. Wow-ness for me! I should get a 'fete' by now...Hehehe... Huh, the holiday is over now, so I have to be more diligent, shouldn't I? My assignments had been to 'Pangkor Island' or maybe 'Langkawi Island' or at least 'Sungai Samak' for the whole 1 week semester break...kihkihkih...OMG!! I have soooo many assignments to wind up in 10 weeks time (slow reaction towards assignments...*sigh*). How I hope this brain of mine will function 10 times faster than the usual 'slow-motion nous'.

List of my assignments:


1. Guitar Application class - Create 2 songs & Pair-work presentation
2. EST - Group Reading Portfolio
3. Micro/Macroteaching - Micro presentation, Macro presentation, Classroom practice
4. Reflection in Classroom Practice - Group Presentation, Classroom practice, Journal writing
5. Postcolonial Literature - Group & Individual Assignments
6. Malaysian Literature - Group presentation & Individual Assignments

FYI, I'm not proud of myself..hukhukhuk...Can you imagine how STRESSED I am now?? Even though physically I may look very calm...Am I?? (Well, it's your fault for delaying your own work!!! But I....I cannot think of any definite things unless it's a last minute of thinking process...I'm waiting for my so-called adrenalin to arouse..) Hey, I'm talking to myself right now, and maybe I'm out of my mind...huarghhhhh....

Onea and I...This is what happen when you stressed ur brain too much 

So, it's gonna be busy for the coming weeks. I gotta stop now, having so much assignments, I still have time to write something in this. I need a reward, or at least pay me~ Heh!

All the best, peers!! Gambateh!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;