It's been a while since I posted something in this blog. OMG, it's last year???!! Be careful guys...You might find centipede, scorpion or spider in here... (^_^) (What a lame joke...) Actually, it's not that I don't have time. In fact, I have so much times which caused me to do many other things but NOT blogging. I'm sorry~
And...I don't have any interesting story to share so far since I just started my 6th semester in this god-forsaken-place. Huhuhuhu...Oh, it's Chinese New Year but I can't go anywhere. You know why?? Because 'I'm GROUNDED'!!! Plus....I'm out of money...The semester just started but I already spent so much money...on what??? SHOPPING of course....Hehehehe...Well, I'm a 'Shopaholic' and I admit that~
I think all the things I bought are enough to open a shop (Hehehe)..To show you how much I spend my money on things (which I'm not really sure whether it's useful or not...hehehe), these are some of the prove...
And...I don't have any interesting story to share so far since I just started my 6th semester in this god-forsaken-place. Huhuhuhu...Oh, it's Chinese New Year but I can't go anywhere. You know why?? Because 'I'm GROUNDED'!!! Plus....I'm out of money...The semester just started but I already spent so much money...on what??? SHOPPING of course....Hehehehe...Well, I'm a 'Shopaholic' and I admit that~
I think all the things I bought are enough to open a shop (Hehehe)..To show you how much I spend my money on things (which I'm not really sure whether it's useful or not...hehehe), these are some of the prove...
![]() |
| ~Clothes is a must when I shop~ |
![]() |
| T-SHIRT LOVER, I AM (I'm addicted to T-shirt. Whenever I see cute T-shirt, I will definitely buy it and I don't really care whether it's branded or not as long as I feel comfortable wearing it) |
![]() |
| As a woman, I love cosmetic so don't blame me....Hehehe (All of the above are from AVON...One of my favourite products) |
![]() |
| Other than Avon, I love the products from Bioglo-Cosway and Body Shop |
Gotta go....See you in the next post ya...Enjoy browsing~













0 Comments:
Post a Comment