Hey, bloggers...It's been a while right...I was so busy with my assignments and exam so, I tried to keep myself away from the computer. So, I managed to quit blogging for a while but guess what...FACEBOOK is sooo seductive and addictive. That was the only website that I can't quit no matter how busy I am...hahaha..yea rite..I'm a FB freak...
 |
| I'm a fan of FB |
Anyway, that is not what I'm gonna post about today. I wanna share a lil bit of my story during this occasion that was held on 9th October 2010...Yea, it's a 'rotten egg' story but still i wanna share about it. It was 'sooo long time ago' that i even forgot the name of the hotel. I tried to search the info from 'Facebook' but i failed to get any (I dun' get it!). Anyhow, let's continue the story. I went there with some of my coursemates Of course they are my coursemates la coz that was 4 Tesl students only...aiyoo....
 |
| Ken Carlson aka Class Monitor (^_^) |
 |
| Kelvin Naga |
 |
| Stephanie Natasha aka Presidente' |
 |
| Sanjiya Narayanan |
 |
| Tan Cheng Cheng |
 |
| Wen Yi |
 |
| Of course there will be me..:D |
 |
| Me i must say...:D |
Btw, the halls were full with Tesl students especially our semester 7 seniors. I'm gonna miss them because some of them are quite close to me. Well, it's one of the reasons of me joining the party. There were some juniors too. In fact, the MC of the night was from Semester 1. Bravo to him..:)
 |
MC of the night, which i dunno his name...lol~
I dun have much to say about this actually. Coz all I did during the event was just sat down on my chair and have some foods...eh, no..lots of food..yummy2....I dun wanna waste my RM75...ahaha...So, just enjoy the pictures which some of it I grabbed from my senior's Facebook (seriously, fb again??) whereas some are from my digital cam...(too detail...lol~) |
 |
Our Backdrop~
|
 |
The Guys~
Bobby, William, Gilles & Romero |
 |
The Girls~
From Left: Polynia, Jaja, ME and Mieza |
 |
The Sweet Couple~
Gerd & Ana
(Ana is a friend of mine) |
 |
| Rock Star of the nite~ |
 |
| This is my daughter..hehehhe...E-la |
 |
| Senior Mero & Senior Glaydis |
 |
| This is a combination of senior and junior...ahahhaa |
 |
Seniors in action~
They are sporting and fun to be with...(^_^) |
 |
| Rusiana @ Ana |
 |
With the King of the Nite~
Sezghin |
 |
| Me and Ana |
 |
| Stef n I |
 |
| Kevin n I |
 |
| Again with the gurls~ |
 |
With wen yi n cheng2
~THE END~
I enjoyed the food so much...:D
|
2 Comments:
bestnyer...
jom lawat blog lensadanfoto
thnx 4 dropping by...
Post a Comment