Friday, October 1

Love One Another....

I believe and agree that we should love one another.
Even God wants us to love each other.
He wants us to love our friends,family even our enemy..


"No one who loves others will harm them..." (Romans 13:10)


God never command us to hate others.
He even asks us to let them hit our left cheek if they hit our right cheek.
Love one another as well as your enemy, thats all He ever says. 


"Forgive them Father, for they don't know what they do"
Jesus said this when He was crucified on the cross. How can He say such words? Forgiving the one who 
crucified Him? On the spot? I don't think its easy for us as a human being to simultaneously forgive 
others when they hurt you.


But my point is, Love one another...
No matter how close you are with this particular someone, we are required to love each other..
Our family, our friends, strangers we meet on the street, people around us....
...................................
When I hear about the news, I felt so sad. I felt like crying on the spot. Because, so far I knew him, he's a very nice and kind man. He's not even my friend, or my close friend. I newly knew him this semester. He's my lecturer to be exact, but I don't have to mention his name.I was (and still am) so distracted knowing that he is sick. Cancer. Sometimes I wonder...Why?? He's a very nice man. His smile is so sincere. His cheerful face makes you happy. His passion into Literature also makes me adores him so much. His kindness to others...really God, I want him to stay longer in this world. I love him for his kindness. I love him as a human being. I love him as someone whom I don't really know. I love him because he deserves to be loved.
...................................
God, I pray with all my heart...Please cure him from that disease...Give him strength to face every single day in his life, give courage and support to his family, bless every foods, drinks and medicines that he take so that it will give him not only a good and healthy physical but also in mental and spiritual no matter to whom he believes. But I believe that whatever happens is according to your plan, give him what is the best for him. Amen.


P/S: 
Appreciate the people around you while you still have time coz tomorrow may be too late...
LOVE YOU ALL...muackkzz....(^_^)





1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

yup. he is very nice n yet i wasnt being gud in his cls. hopefuli he'll get well soon. lets pray for him..

Post a Comment

 
;