Monday, September 27

Laziness attack!!!

I just don't know why but recently, I feel 'so very the lazy'......

I have another 2 'asshitments' and 1 presentation that i have to finish by this week but i haven't touch any of it coz this terrible laziness attack me 'very on time'...Haduiii...All i do is, facebooking, chatting, editing photos, karaoke-ing, loafing around.............OMG!! sumbody please help me!! give me some motivation!!! I'm in semester 5 now...and the more I feel like i wanna finish this course faster....Neway, because of this laziness also I am writing this crap here now..hohoho...I feel like wanna throw this 'girl' (myself) out!!

As usual...I wanna share some pictures....coz....SHARING IS CARING.....hehehhe....

My Gurls...From Left: Oly, Fara, Fie, Elle, Cip, Yantie, n Myself...(^_^)

Me, Myself and I

I love Paul Smith.....(My eyes was edited thats why it looks bigger...hehehe)

Before and After....No wonder many babes out there look gorgeous in photos.......



This is what happen when I'm lazy to death...editing..editing..and editing....



P/S: I love my life, anyway.....hehehhe

3 Comments:

Mr. Rocco said...

hai kelle...nice blog.. kenal lg saya??hahaha

Mr. Rocco said...

hai kelle...nice blog.. kenal lg saya??hahaha

Shimizu Miharu said...

hi bro...thnx 4 commenting...hehehehe...mmg la ingat...hehehe

Post a Comment

 
;