Wednesday, October 27

LeTs GeT nUtTy!!!

Recently, I've been attending some occasion that happened around this so-called  'BANDAR' Tg. Malim. The boring-ness of this godforsaken place made me crazeely spent more time outside the house this semester.

Anyway, I enjoyed the time very much since I was rarely going out for something like this before...Reasons? Maybe I was busy with stuffs.....No company.....Not interested in some nerdy-occasion....hahaha...n also to cast out all the feelings that puzzled inside this 'kici-mayong' heart....I don't know what to write..but as usual, pictures will tell every single thing...So, enjoy...(^_^)

                                               PESTA KONVO - BATTLE OF THE BAND
                                                                         Retro Night
The MCs of the night...SEMPOI!!!
Special appearance of Jefrydin

Some of the bands were performing on the stage..
Some of them are my friends..Proud of them!


Panorama at night in UPSI
Some of the mini-coopers that came to escort Jefrydin the Otai Singer

                                                                KONSERT REVOLUSI
                                                                       Theme: Glamour


Lady and Gentleman of the night
Performers were listening to the Jury's comment
(Macam dalam AF pula..ehehehhee)
I dunno why but he did sound like MAWI....So, I did scream MAWIIII for him eventho' I don't like Mawi..ahahha
One of the best performance of the night
(I like their songs..but I forgot the title)


*** 
I had fun!! And thanks to someone for willing to accompany me....Thanks to my dearest friend,                       Ana...coz' u're there too...You guys making my miserable life happier then ever...and btw, I love music...and that was one of the reasons of me attending those functions. XOXO



2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care and see you soon. Take a look on my site too, http://simurl.com/kerja.kerajaan

Shimizu Miharu said...

thnx 4 dropping by...

Post a Comment

 
;