Thursday, May 19

Sometimes, things are better left untold....



Sometimes, 
Things are better left untold 
Coz’ it hurts knowing something 
Way beyond my expectation 
Things I never think of happening 
Or it’s just me
Trying to console my very own hearts 
‘That’s not gonna happen’ 
When it’s actually bump right in front of my eyes 


Sometimes, 
Things are better left untold 
Coz’ knowing things out of the blue...unforeseen...
Exceptionally displeasing
What hurts the most? 
Yes, it’s being so close 
Yet he misses somebody else 
Misses the arguments with others 
Hates it with me 
Expecting others 
Thousand excuses with me 
Pursuing others 
Neglecting me 

Sometimes, 
Things are better left untold 
Coz’ expecting something but failed miserably 
Wounded the fragile heart 
Uncontrollable 
Unmanageable 
Incorrigible 

Sometimes, 
Things are better left untold
Coz' it hurts me the most
knowing something I shouldn't know


Damn, I hate it!!!



2 Comments:

en. suhaimi said...

ni lirik lagu ke ape ek???


http://jutawan-dinar-iraq.webs.com

Shimizu Miharu said...

tak...ni poem cipta sndiri...:)
pesaL?

Post a Comment

 
;