Looking at those freshies....
Young and excited, they might feel a little nervous..
or even sad for leaving their family back home..
Yes, I saw a lady crying just now with her mom (maybe) behind, tried to stop her..
Well, it makes me remember the very first time when I came to Tanjong Malim, Perak.
It was lucky for those who came with their family but I was alone...
Coming to this place without knowing anybody whom I can rely on
and...it was my first plane experience...hehehe..(^_^)
Do you know what I feel back then??
Happy-Sad-Excited-Nervous-Brave-Strong-etc
I felt those emotions which I never ever felt before..
It's tiring, it's troublesome, it's frightening...
But yet I must face it all alone,without complaining since it's my first choice to come here after all..
However, I'm used to these kind of situations actually.
I'm not saying that I am able to survive alone in this world but what I mean is, I am an independent person.
I've been in the boarding school which was 100 miles ^^ away from my hometown.
I have to organize myself so that I will be able to pull it through 'till the end.
I've experienced many hardships along my way and it makes me even stronger.
So, coming to a new place like this isn't a problem to me at all.
However, I actually didn't came alone, but along with some of my friends from my previous school and all of us were coming by ourself.
It's not that we wanted to, but we had to...
![]() |
| My first picture that was taken when I came to Tg. Malim (My Matrix Card photo) And after a while...I became acquainted with these people... |
![]() |
| My course mates (some of them are not in this pic) |
![]() |
| With Fara Fluffy |
![]() |
| With Din & Ken (Ken masih slim time nie...hehehe..and so am I, I guess...ehhehe) |
![]() |
| with Kevin |
![]() |
| With Yantie (she's still with her braces...) |
![]() |
| My closest friend, Oly |
![]() |
| With Diva Zack...(^_^) |
| with Fifie... Yea, right..I was once a red-headed girl..hohoho |
| My first time attending Teslian Night (actually no preparation, so I just bought the skirt and shirt...hehehe) Gosh, I used to be small too...(compared to my big belly now..huhuhu) |
After two semesters in UPSI, I was sent to UMS for an exchange student programme (only for 1 semester then I'm back to UPSI)
There...I had to mingle around with people who already have their own clans..
I tell you, it's not easy..
Me myself had to be an easygoing person, friendly, warm, reachable or....
simply 'hail-fellow-well-met' type of person
in order for me to survive in a new environment, new place, new circumstances, new friends, new lectures...
| With my coursemates..They are nice & friendly... |
| With Diela & Afza during Tamu Gadang in UMS |
| My course mates in UMS...I miss them so much..huhu |
| Impromptu-model in action..ehhehehe...Atau & Pen |
| With Aresa....After our EDU class... |
| with Atai... phew..I miss wearing jeans and t-shirt to class.... Unfortunately, UPSI won't allow me to wear this kind of attire...>.< |
| Lepak-ing after class...Nice view, right? |
Well....well....well
Now I'm in Semester 7 and currently doing my practical in SMK Kalumpang.
![]() |
| A small teacher with her big students.... |
| We won a game during Teacher's Day.. what a big hamper for a very simple game..ehehe |
I've faced many bad things...good things....
But all of these are gonna be the best memories of my 'adolescence life'
Memories that will be kept in my 'brain-storage' forever
No matter how bad or good it is
I'm gonna treasure it everlastingly.
~LOVE MY LIFE~












0 Comments:
Post a Comment