It's been a while..I'm not gonna continue the previous post even though I said 'to be continued'...simply because I'm just....I don't...I'm LAZY..hoho..
I'm not actually 'free' that I am able to update this so-called blog but I'm out of idea to start my practicum report and the lesson plans as well. Well, it's my second day of no-teaching-session since I just got my time table today. And guess what?
I got Form 1 classes and my mentor said that both of the classes are the last class so...I don't know..Maybe it's okay just to suffer 'a lil bit' (hopefully..huhu)
Not really sure actually whether I'm qualified to be a teacher.
Am I a teacher??? (I mean future teacher)
It's actually TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE
but
IT'S TRUE!!!
omg omg omg omg omg
It's no use hoping this practicum ends A.S.A.P because sooner or later we will still be in this environment for many-many years......(Until the day I die - Story of the Year)
Unless you wanna change your profession then it's your choice, right?
Urgghh....
My post is so boring..I know..
However, wish me luck and all the best to those who are doing their practicum too
especially my course mates...
See ya'll next semester ya!!
![]() |
| These are some of the pictures during my Macro teaching practice the other day. This is one of the classes that I will be teaching.... |
![]() |
| Look, the student is taller than me!! |
P/S: Money!!!!!!!! I need-e money right now!!!!!






0 Comments:
Post a Comment