| I bought this phone last year through Lelong.com with the price of RM405....I was into this phone last January/February coz i like it's style...N i used it for about 7-8 months now...It's not that this fon is not good or not functioning well...but, I'm just......BORED with it oredy...Now, i am more interested in simple phone....NOKIA 3310 will do...(^_^) Maybe because, it's too much of technology and i'm too old-fashioned to have all these kind of things...hehehe.....no..actually...i'm just bored....so, anybody interested to buy? do comment on this post.....Price is negotiable...I won't sell it exactly like the price when i bought it of course..ehhee....still good in condition..except for the front cam is sumtimes isn't working.....well..u know, china made....don't expect it to be perfect...:) |
|
|
|
|
|
2 Comments:
nice phone, how much would u sell :P
hi kyle...around half of the price when i bought it....interested??
Post a Comment