Apa yang aku buat???
Ermmm...mari kita sama2 fikir....
Apa hobi saya??
Baca buku? TIDAK...
Masak?? TIDAK...Jogging?? TIDAK....
Jadi apa????
Of course....PHOTOGRAPHY....
Tapi siapa mangsanya??
Ermm..malangnya tiada yg sudi menjadi mangsa...MAKA...
DIRI SENDIRI telah menjadi mangsa ke-
All pictures were taken on the same day..the day after I came back from KL with my buddies, Olivia n Kevin..I was so bored in my room n started taking pictures..OMG...I'm getting fatter...huhuhuhu...life in the university really pump me up..hahaha...I hope 2 years more will not makes me 2 times bigger than now..miahahaha....It's time to loose some weight now....Semester break for 2 months?? ermm..Let's think of something that can help me to loose weight..maybe jog? Ermm..or i should help my mother at our rubber estate...yeahh..i should do that..maybe it'll help...I'm gonna be a RUBBER TAPPER for these 2 months..so, will rarely online....update when I get back to university soon...good bye my blogger friends.....see ya later...muaaxxxx
P/S:
Geezzz.....I really look soooo fat now..gimme some tips???



2 Comments:
wah...camera loves u lah...
tak minat jadi model ke?
haha..no way..too short to be a model..haha
Post a Comment