Friday, May 7

<< Kalumpang Resort >>

I went to Kalumpang the other day with some friends...Actually they are my juniors, but yet, I'm younger than them..hehehe..(^_^) We went there just to have some fun together before we go back to our hometown...We had our BBQ....but its not that comfortable since there are many LALAT around..cisss..Musim lalat ka skarang ni??? eyurkkkk....I hate flies..they r disgusting!! but, since theres no way to get rid of them (biar pun dah pasang perangkap lalat)...so, we just continue on BBQ-ing...hehehe...We also had fun 'mandi manda' although the river is not so deep...and wide...cannot swim jauh2...huh..how i wish there is a swimming pool here in Tanjong Malim...btw, I really have fun with them and I hope to have another gathering next time with them...or with my other friends....HAPPY HOLIDAY guys....
                They were competing  to be the most adorable  'LALAT'...ahahha...Cheng2 and Wen yi

5 Comments:

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

apa lalat lalat nie ha??

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

apa lalat lalat nie ha??

Shimizu Miharu said...

ahhahahahha...lalat la...:D lol

Nathan said...

takut sa oh klu ko yg bwa tu mutur...huahuahua

Nathan said...

takut sa oh klu ko yg bwa mutur...huahuahua

Post a Comment

 
;