Monday, April 26

A Day in Proton City....

Last Friday (23 April) my friends and I went to Proton City just to release our tense which caused by Mr.Examination... (Even though I haven't started mine yet...tomorrow will b my 1st paper n now i still have the time to update my blog..ahahhaa..) We were there for about 1 hour then we left...And this photo maniac of coz will not just let the time wasted by taking no photos...hehehe...

My close friends Farah and Olivia..:)


The only 'kumbang' in the group...hehehe..Kevin..(sorry Kevin coz' u have to be the photographer if you're with us..hehehhe)
The only entertainment we got during that day..ahahaha...(Perasan ja mamat tu mo kena ambik gambar..haha)

Okay..Last but not least...of course there'll be always my pics..what do u expect?? hehehehe..






















P/S
I have a good laugh on that day...'Kegilaan' keluar sebab agak2 stress...hehehhe...Thanks to Olivia, Farah n Kevin for making my day...

2 Comments:

Aidi-Safuan said...

proton city? never been there even though i always lalu depan highway proton city everytime nak balik ipoh! :p

Shimizu Miharu said...

hehehe..yup...Proton city tg.malim..:-) why don't u just drop by sometimes..its a nice place to visit..:-) :-)

Post a Comment

 
;