Thursday, April 15

Key Chain LOVER!!!

Today,
I'm going to talk about one of my favorite stuff..:-) Well, i can say, its a kind of HOBBY but that sounds so outdated...hehehe..(^_^) I've been a key chain lover & collector since I was young....(How young?? during my early secondary period...)

>> How many key chain that I've collected so far?? <<
..........I'm not sure...sooo many..............

>> Why I became a key chain lover?? <<<
..........Again..I'm not so sure bout this.... But I think 'key chain' is the best (as well as the cheapest..hehehe) souvenir that you can bring home wherever u go.....(^_^)......

>> Have your collection been stolen?? (I know u don't want to know this...but I just want to add some facts..and make this post a bit more longer..hoho...)
............YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN you thief!! huhuhu...It was stolen along with my bag and some stuff inside..and the key chains hanging on the bag is the one that I treasure so much..huhuhu...

And these are some of my collection recently..........
This keychain was given by Tasha Rich (kuikuikui)...Actually it's from her sister who went to Paris few months ago...From Paris with Love...(^_^) Thankie to this...will treasure it 4'ever...
 Stated there..Cameron Highlands MALAYSIA....yes!! its a souvenir from Cameron...cheap..only RM2...:-)
I love this key chain so much...Actually it's a wedding souvenir given by my friend's sister...soo cute rite..:-)
Hey, i got this from CIMB Bank at One Borneo last semester..They asked me to sign up as a member in CIMB CLICK..In return, I got this key chain..(Actually I fill in the form just to get this key chain..hahaha)
 This one?? Ermm..I bought it as a souvenir to give to my friends....This is the only one left..dunno who to give to..hehe..Originally from SABAH, my beloved motherland...hehehe...
LATEST....:-) given by my friend, Adiey...She brought it along form Malacca so I absolutely will keep this as one of my best collection....hehe...

P/S,
I LOVE THEM who has given me these cute little things....(Ada udang di sebalik mee...hehehe).....Well, you are most welcome to contribute to my collection..hihihihihi

2 Comments:

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

means i can bribe u with key chain la?hahaha

Shimizu Miharu said...

grrr.........i'll kill u..miahahhaa

Post a Comment

 
;