Being in a Girl Guide Club for 1 year gave me lots of knowledge and experiences...I am a registered member of this club, this will be forever my club and I would like to be involve in this club when I teach at school soon. Actually it's interesting to be in this club because I can
learn many things such as
knot tying, tent building, games, songs and many more. But the most important thing is,
I learned things that can be used in my daily life such as
helping others, being friendly with others, think positively even in times of sadness....and there's much more to tell..Merely, i think its worth to be in this club. I would like to share some pictures that I've taken all the way to the end of this semester.
We learned the right way of folding the flag..
We also learned about knot tying...
The pictures below are the pictures I've taken with my group members
(Tapah Group) and some of the activities that we've done this semester (indoor and outdoor).
The beauty of nature...I took this photos during our jungle trekking activity.
Lastly, our group photos with Puan Tek, Selangor Branch chief commissioner.
P/S: It's not easy to get mark for this club..so, i'm a bit worried 'bout my result...But as long as I don't get a 'C' then it's fine...(really hope for it)..huhuhu
0 Comments:
Post a Comment