Saturday, March 27

We are TESLian Sem 4 in UPSI...^_^ GROW AS ONE!!!!

The other day, we took our class picture after 3 semesters together with no formal class picture. Actually its not a good day 4 me because i have to rush to my class after the photography session...if it is a normal class i will not attend it but since i have a mid-term on that day,so i have to, even though i only arrived at the class after 1 hour they started the test..Luckily, our lecturer is a very nice guy so he just let me do my test but only for 45 minutes (unlike the others, they have 1 hour n 45 minutes) to finish the test....the good thing was, it was an 'open book' test...(sounds easy, right..hehe) but actually its not that easy because the answers were not in the book exactly as the question was...we have to think about our own opinion...huh...fortunately, i finished it in 45 minutes..(hopefully i don't get a 'C' in my final result..huhuhu)........oppss...actually that is not my main point for this post...I want to share the pictures that we took on that day...:-)
 This is our formal class photo...I don't look good in this picture (biarpn in reality mmg pn not good.ahhaha)...I mean, my blazer was very big..its like a kimono...huhuhu...
 This is for happy-happy session...but we doesn't look happy in this picture i guess..hukhuk..because the sun was in front of us and its damn hot!!! I'm with the blue umbrella trying to act cute..ahahaha....

The pictures below was our 'Grow As One' trademark'....:-)

I love this (above) picture the most...we were asked to show our stupid-funny faces so this was the result...hahaha....I just love to take pictures with stupid faces coz it makes me smile all the time...I like to snap candid pictures too..hahaha...sorry to my friends 4 being my victims....I'll post about that sooner...hahaha..(hopefully my friends won't be angry..hihihihi)

A closer picture of me and some of my friends....They are pretty right....I love them....^_^

From left (back row) : Stef the SUNDs (haha), Nonoy the SILAT MASTER, Fifie the JMK and Yantie the KAWAII
From left (middle row) : Elie the GENIUS, Oli the LOVE-BY-ALL and Farah the MIAU MIAU
Front -------> of coz...the one and only QELLE the _______________ (fill in the blank)...hahaha

14 Comments:

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

you memang gila ma..hahaha

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shimizu Miharu said...

ahahha..pesal pla i gila? hehehe

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

gila2 punye tesl teacher..

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shimizu Miharu said...

hehehe..of coz we are all gila2...hehehe

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

no..u..miss qelle only!ahahhaa

Shimizu Miharu said...

what??? oh no....its okla...so, im QELLE the Gila la now huh?? ahahhaha..btw, who r u actually shining stariet? ermmm...i think can detect u by the way ur talking (writing..) ehehehe

.::WaNiE::. said...

eh u look like dahpne iking on last pic :P

Shimizu Miharu said...

wanie: ait..daphne iking is way too pretty compare to me...:-) btw, i tk that as a compliment..hehehe

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

u reply me so long and now u ask me who m i actually..den who am i?lolzzz

Shimizu Miharu said...

hahahha..see...ur 'lolz' is very obvious...hahaha

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

very obvious?many people also use this..

Shimizu Miharu said...

ahahhaa...whatever...yg penting..i know u..hehehhe

Post a Comment

 
;