Thursday, March 25

I love CATS............(^_*)

I love cats...I just love cats..:-) Cats are cute (except 4 the dirty one....hehe)...Last few weeks, I found a cat in KHAR (my college)..It was when I followed my friends to their 'senamrobik' practice when suddenly this cat appeared and came to me.....





2 days of practice, shes still there...berat sungguh melepaskan kucing itu...coz shes so cute and damn noty..haha...So, i decided to steal that cat (since i don't know the owner of that cat..haha) and brought her to my friend's house...STEF named her, MIA (stand 4 Missing in Action)....




Unfortunately...she really does missing.....huhuhuhu.....the cat now is missing in action......Anyone can find the cat for me? huhuhu...

9 Comments:

ceksumolek's said...

i love cat tooo~

olsenwilliam said...

kacian c Mia kan...sa rasa da kna buli sm dorg pearson ni bab tu da lari..hehe~

olsenwilliam said...

kacian c Mia...sa rs dorg pearson yg buli da tu bab tu da lari..hehe~

Shimizu Miharu said...

hehehe...c pearson lg first kluar lepas dengar bnyi kucing hari tu..hehhee

Jawa a.k.a USERMODE said...

love the 3rd picca.... you both looks so "connected". :D

olsenwilliam said...

ya la...haha~jahat c pearson tu...its ok...jumpa lg kucing kiut kc antar lg tmpt dorg..hehe

Muhammad Ijam said...

nmpak yummy laa kucing tuh...
kehkehkeh

.::WaNiE::. said...

owh, u shouldnt name it MIA maybe kekekek, now its really missing

hope u find the cat

Shimizu Miharu said...

aisumi: hehe..we all loves cat.hehe
oli: tula kali dorang buat kucing tu mara..hehehe
jawa: hehehe..:-) yes..i love the picture too...shes soo cute there..:-)
ijam: hah?? yummy? u want to eat cat ke? hehehhe
wanie: maybe..huhuhu..thats my friends fault...she named it MIA..huhuhu

Post a Comment

 
;