Wednesday, March 10

My name begin with 'C'

I found this when i randomly clicked others blog...n i found it quite interesting and strangely, it does have the similarity with my real attitude (I think so..hehehe)

Does your name begin with: C

You are a very social individual, and it is important to you to have a relationship. You require closeness and togetherness. You want the object of your affection to be socially acceptable and good-looking. You see your lover as a friend and companion. You are very sensual, Needing someone to appreciate and almost worship you. When this cannot be achieved, you have the ability to hold out on affection until you receive this.. You are an expert at controlling your desires and doing without.

I think the 2nd-4th sentences resemble me the most ( i guess so..)hehe....

* I require closeness and togetherness
* I want the object of my affection to be socially acceptable
* I see my lover as my best friend & companion
* I need someone who can appreciate me


I think..this is me...some of my attitudes...:-)

(This picture was taken 3 years ago...still look young and thin..hehehe)

Interested to know your attitude?
visit this blog..http://hothottest1.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;