Wednesday, September 5

My Raya Story.....2012

Hey y'all...

Wow..again...it's been a long time since I posted any story here..:) So, I wanna talk bout my Raya experience this year (19.08.2012)...LAPUK already but it's okay. At first, I was thinking of deleting this account but then I decided not to. Hehe..:) Why? No particular reason, just feels like...treasuring the moment i spent with all bloggers..I heart you blogspot..tehehe..So, here's my story. 

Not much actually. Coz only 2 houses that I went.. First, my friend's friend's house (u get that, i know...) & the 2nd house is at my close cousin's residence. See, just a boring stuffffff....(Because my MAIN INTENTION IS: buka sawang blog i ni lah..kekeke) As usual, pictures explain more than words. So....


**error - I wasn't suppose TO look happy...



That evening's scenery.....fantastically beautiful. Praise God the Creator. 

So, there is it..my so-called Raya Story......So, I guess the Spiders are all gone now....^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;