Wednesday, November 23

Guys, there's no shortcuts in Life!


Hi followers & bloggers...

I just wanna share something with ya'll today.
Something to think about, probably you can reflect it to your own life.
I'm not much of a poet/writer but I love reading & writing quotes.

Below is actually a song lyric: To Do Right by Devon Werkheiser


You know what I like about the statement?
Because I think it's absolutely true.
'There's no shortcuts in this life'
Some people thinks that gaining something is easy but
I believe most people think vice-versa.
Life is not easy nor it is too difficult coz' God has promised
not to give us the burden more than our ability to handle it. 
Of course we need a little or even a lot of effort to get the thing that we wanted.
Often we'll face difficulties all the way but that way, we'll appreciate that 
something more when we finally got it.
Even if the thing is just one step forward, 
like it or not
we still need an effort to lift up our legs and move forward.
Yes, 'The road is hard but you gotta try to do right'.
Never give up even after the 100th try because
the 101th might be the moment
God let you to have it.



P/S: God bless all of you. Never say Never ^_^

1 Comments:

wdn th said...

i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
(u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

Post a Comment

 
;