~Girls out there~
The best thing you can do when you feel attracted to a guy is to immediately give your feeling to God:
Lord, thank you for the qualities I see in this guy. Please take my emotions and guard them. Enable me to keep my heart protected for my future husband. If it is Your desire that I enter a relationship with this guy, then I leave the details in Your hands. May I not manipulate or grow impatient, but allow You to remain in complete control. You will be faithful. You care more about this area of my life than even I do.
The guy that you are attracted to might seem like the only Warrior-Poet in existence and you might not be able to imagine living life without him. But the reality is that if he is not the one God wants you to marry, then the guy He has chosen for you will fit your life even more perfectly, and what you esteem in him will be even more than what you see in this guy. Don’t allow your emotions to lead the way – take a step back and surrender them afresh to you loving Father. When your heart is fully yielded to Christ, you will be far more able to discern between His voice and the voice of your own desire.
Disclaimer:
I don't own this piece of advice. I copy it from the internet but I found it very interesting. Therefore, I would like to share this with visitors of my blog.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment