Saturday, June 11

Life as a Trainee Teacher ^^

x
Howdy,

It's Saturday! So, first of all, Happy Sabbath to my SDA friends....
Today, I feel like talking about my recent life in SMK Kalumpang.
It's been 3 weeks after my practical started.
I've faced so many new things like teaching (I mean real teaching...)
I've experienced being angry with the students. Well, it's not easy to control my temper since
 I'm quite a bad-tempered kind of person ^^
I've spent my time with the students, chatting, joking...etc..etc...
And Form 1 students are sure very cute especially the boys.
Why?? Because they are very small. Hehehe..Compared to the girls that are more matured (physically lah..)
I like talking to them because they sound so innocent to me. They like to compete with each other. They also like to show off especially to me. Sometimes I do feel like they are not satisfied with me for some simple reasons such as I do not call their name and ask them to answer my questions. Haha..
Isn't that adorable??? (^_^)
Moreover, I've tried marking my students' exam papers.
Hahaha...It's not funny...It's hilarious!!! (quoted from someone..) ^^
Actually, they are intelligent, they have the ideas. It's just that, they don't have the language.
It's fun!! 
Emm...Let's not prolong my nonsense talk (??) here...
Wanna share few pictures with you..Check it out!!

Adie termenung mengenang nasib Kelas Peralihan yg dia jaga^^
Oly & Aida yg sentiasa ceria...^^
Audrey, Aida & Raja



Kak Ros & Naz
Oly & Raja bersama Yang Mulia Said..^^
Tu dia...YDP MPP kita yg paling bersemangat!!


Mr.Saharuddin (My mentor) and the other teachers
Both of them have good sense of humor..makes me laugh all the time!! ^_^


Choir led by Miss Audrey
During the Teacher's Day activity..
The ladies..^^
With Teacher Rita..Sadly, she was transferred to another school.

P/S:
I'm looking forward for more interesting events happening in the future. 11 more weeks to go before it ends. I'm hoping to get more knowledge and experiences while I'm there.
I love teaching even though sometimes I feel like I wanna give up.
But, it's my responsibility (chewah..bluekkk!! hahaha) as a teacher-to-be.
Lastly, may God bless you and me. May He will give us strength, wisdom, and understanding to face every little thing that happens in our life.  

3 Comments:

sHinInG sTaRlEt said...

nice hair =)

felicia said...

babe...trainee teacher???wow...how cum ur uni have their training earlier???looks like u adapt urself so well in the school community...i like ur blog, fascinating, lots of things u shared with...i wish i can do a better blog, blogging also helps to improve language rite???haha...im still sucks in my grammar...all the best during ur practicum, hope u will get good result and have a wonderful teaching experience my fren...

Shimizu Miharu said...

I just saw this comment laar...so sory..hehehe..

shining stariet: ahaha..i dont think it suit me..lol..i wanna do rebonding but waiting 4 money..ehehhehe...

feli:yaaa...im doing my practicum rite now...only our batch la yg buat on 7th sem...after this tukar lg pg 8th sem...kami ni experimen sja..ehhehe..btw, thanks a lot 4 droppin by..:) u can do better laa..n i'm 'very the suck' in my grammar too..ehhehehe..ory..thanxx my fwen...miss uuu...:)

Post a Comment

 
;