Nokosuai Ginowo Ku
by
Felix Agus
Nung id maso masod toruhai diti
(If this time around)
Koboros okud tumongkiad diya
(I tell you that I'm leaving you)
Kada noh koruol o ginawo nu
(Don't be offended)
Tu iti noh ralan pilion ku
(Because this is the path that I've chosen)
(Actually I'm thinking)
Au oku noh sipogihum do suai
(I don't want anybody other than you)
Nga au ku nokoilod ti ginawo ku
(But I don't know why but my heart)
Tu suminimban ie dii pamah
(It changed)
Chorus:
Nokotongkiad osku diad toruhai
(We've been apart for a while)
Iri nod nokosuai ginawoku
(That's when my heart changed)
Otopot noh kanto o boros do tulun
(Maybe it's true what others say)
Sodu id mato, sodu nogi id ginawo
(Far in the eyes, far in the heart also)
Uludon ku o hopod tunturu ku
(With my ten fingers)
Mokiampun okud kumaa diya
(I want to apologize)
Mimang yoho noh matu'i nakasala
(It's probably my mistake)
Apatut nod katagadan nu
(You deserve to be angry)
P/S:
This is a song by Felix Agus, a popular Dusun singer from The Land Below the Wind. (^_^) Well, I've given the translation below each row of the song. It's a direct translation so I hope you can still understand it. Hehehe... This song is in my mother tongue but I'm not very good in this (I mean speaking). However, I can understand it very well. And btw, I'm sorry for the cover. I like to sing while playing my guitar but I'm not a good singer. Hahaha..So, don't mind the video. You can find this song in You Tube.
This is one of his live performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXXVj7AR018



0 Comments:
Post a Comment