Friday, April 22

What I've learnt in Guitar Application Class?

Howdy.................

I don't know why but it seems like I have more time online-ing during this exam week compare to the other weeks.Wow, I'm proud of myself...hehehe...Well, I just finished reading few notes for my exam tomorrow.

~REFLECTION IN CLASSROOM PRACTICE~

and ya, I read the whole slides but yet couldn't understand a bit..(yea, I'm  lying...of coz' I understand a bit while reading...after closing it...'blurrkk'...It's all gone..)


So, I think I better rest myself by blogging...It's been a while since I last updated this page, right..It has been quite a busy semester for me (but still managed to enjoy myself which then leads me to my condition right now --> I'M BROKE...huhuhu)..And I'm insanely crazy because of the last minute assignments given by some of the lectures..*sigh*...

However, I enjoyed myself doing one of the assessments which was for my Guitar Application Class..I did learnt lots of new things from that class. Thanks to En. Raja (our lecturer) and some of his 'assistants' (hehe), En. Wan & En. Busu for sharing their knowledge and experiences. Well, if you ask me what did I learnt for the whole semester?? I can list it..(^_^)

1. Learnt few basic guitar chords
2. Learnt to play a song entitled L.O.V.E by Nat Cole King (sung by Frank Sinatra)
3. Learnt to create our own song
4. Learnt to do some 'plucking techniques'
5. Learnt basic techniques for the genre of 'blues' (and some other genres)
6. Learnt to organize events (We organized an event called 'Guitar Summit' along with the Popular Music   students)
7. Learnt to tune the guitar
8. Learnt about few famous guitar players all around the world (and I chose Jimi Hendrix for my presentation)
9. Learnt to eat in the class
10. Learnt to escape the class
11. Learnt to snap-snap pictures in the class
12. Learnt to make friends in the class
13. Learnt to.....oppsss...terkeluar dari tajuk.....Kesimpulannya, banyak sa dapat belajar ba...hehehe

And now, it's time for me to share some pictures...Enjoy!!

These are some of my classmates..

Introducing....errr.....I forgot his name..huhu
Introducing Talented Apex
Introducing Diya de' gorgeous
Introducing Dolly de' Palapes
Introducing Faruq de' Pak Polisi
Introducting Fiq de' cameraman
Introducing Kema de' beauty
Introducing Nyo de' Rugby Player
Introducing Qayum de' Singer
Introducing Sant de' Professional
Introducing Sumiran de' Presidente'

and of coz' me, myself and I

Qelle' de' Poser-holic 
And then of course our beloved Mr. Raja de' Sporting-man...hehehehe
Few pictures more.....

Enjoying themselves assessing us....(actually dorang kasi ketawa ja kami...hukhukhuk)

P/S: So, this is the end of my entry today....jumpa di lembaran yang akan datang ya...Good luck for your exam!!!


4 Comments:

apex said...

wow!!! gmbr aku adala...bangga2!! hahaaa!!! nice entry Qelle the new comer artist.heheee...

Shimizu Miharu said...

hahaha..mesti la ada gambar ko..:D lol...saya new comer..ko dah artis otai..hehehe..:D neway, thankx droppin by...btw, tau blog sy dari mana?? hehehe

apex said...

blogwalking...upsi bloggers.tnmpk link blog artis ni masa tu.otai apa,main pn terkidik2 lagi la...action je lbh tu..sgup ko terlupa nama sorg classmate kta tu...ksian dia.eh,ko pnya vdeo kn cik raja ada upload dlm group rimba bara.kih3!btw, sila singgah d blogku yg t'cinta...

apexdownloadcentre.blogspot.com

blog untuk lanun2 movie sedunia..

-majulah muzik utk negara-
nah~ skema...bye!

Shimizu Miharu said...

hahaha...otai la tu...hehee...sa lupa ba nama dia..sapa nama dia tu??? hehehe..:D ya, sa nampak suda..bikin malu ja..hoho...ok..nnt sa pg blogwalking tpt ko..:)

Post a Comment

 
;