Friday, October 2

Simple but adorable wedding gown

Every women in this world have their dreams of having a perfect wedding on their Wedding Day. It don't have to be a tremendous and grand wedding but enough for them to remember it as one of the best thing that ever happen in their life. And a perfect wedding begins with a perfect gown. Below are some of the gowns that i am dreaming of wearing it on my Wedding Day...(hehehe..mimpi kali....)

I think that these gowns will be completely perfect wedding gowns....I would love to wear these...(dreaming...dreaming...hahaha)




These gowns will be perfect for the Night Reception....







I love simple wedding gown..It will be very nice if I can wear this kinds of dress on my wedding...Just a short simple white dress...huuuuuuuuu...i really like it...








Hopefully, this will be a dreams-come-true soon...:-)

4 Comments:

olsenwilliam said...

kele...ada gown saiz xl ka?hehe...suma yg ko kc tgk ni tia muat ni ngn sa...hahak..

olsenwilliam said...

kele...ada gown saiz xl ka?hehe...suma ko kc tgk ni x muat ni ngn sa...apa mcm mok kawen ni...hahak..

JiroXZero said...

Wow... dreaming to wear those wedding gowns? Hehe.. bule ba kalau ko..

Shimizu Miharu said...

oli: sa rasa muat jg ni... bleh otter jg ni..hehehe....(macam sa pula yg menjual kan..hehehe)


charlie: hahaha..ya, dreaming of those kinds of gowns on my wedding day..hehehe...wat yg buli? hehee

Post a Comment

 
;