
These pictures were edited using Adobe Photoshop CS4. It removes unwanted pimples and blackheads. You can also use this photo editor to change the color of your lips (see in the picture) as well as your eyes and whichever parts of your picture that you want to change.

This was also edited using Adobe Photoshop CS4. The background color has changed from original color to grayscale (you can choose other colors, for ex: Sephia, Brighten, Darken etc.)
I used Photoscape for this picture. I used Film effect (Filter) to change the color of this picture then increased the picture's level of saturation and luminance. To make it more contrast, I used the contrast and deepen tools.
This was also edited using Photoscape. I'm using a very simple way to edit this. Just choose a picture (Picture A) that you want to edit then add any object (Picture B) that you like and decrease the opacity of the object (Picture B). You will get the result like the pic above....:-) It's just as simple as that...
Ermm...Many things we can do using a simple software like photo editor. So, in case we are amazed by photos or portraits of people with real smooth skin (cicak pun tegelincir..ahhahaa)...Naaa...that's FAKE!!! hahaha...
But still, i like everything about photograpy so, photo editor is a part of it. :-)



2 Comments:
how can i do like diz??
sheryl: hehe..u like or dislike?
Post a Comment