Thursday, July 9

Two is Better than One


Witnessing one of my best friend's wedding is just overwhelmingly jubilant. Neither she nor we expected what life has brought to our plates. This was one of it. Nobody predicted that she will end up marrying the 'boy next door'. Well, of course it's a cliché if I say life is unpredictable. But that's what makes it interesting, yes? 

We've known each other since 2006 when we became classmates in SMK Telupid.
'Beauty with brains'
That's what she was...and still is..
She's been through ups and downs in her life but she's a strong woman. She deserves the best person to be with her and I believe she has found the one just by looking at her glowing face. 
Congrats buddy! Take good care of my friend, alright??
I wish her all the best things in her new life. 
..I love you my friend, Qruk...
..You will always be my best friend..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;