Happened on 29th of March this year, this was our first run together...SMK Penangah's teachers are on move!
We are planning to get involve in more runs. For some of us, it's for the sake of fitness and health while some are just aiming for the t-shirts and medals..haha..As for me, I promise to do this annually (at least one run per year) to keep fit and challenge myself as I grow older..and older...and older...and of course, to run for a cause is one of our ways to help others, right?
We are planning to get involve in more runs. For some of us, it's for the sake of fitness and health while some are just aiming for the t-shirts and medals..haha..As for me, I promise to do this annually (at least one run per year) to keep fit and challenge myself as I grow older..and older...and older...and of course, to run for a cause is one of our ways to help others, right?




0 Comments:
Post a Comment