Wednesday, March 26

It's been a while...

Hi there bloggers....

It's 26th of March 2014. Wow, it's already 2014! I'm not really sure when was the last time I wrote something in here. Oh, yeah..It was when I was first posted to a school. So, that's about 8 months ago. Since I was posted in a very rural area, not that there is no internet connection but I'm just lazy plus busy.. 


It's been a very...I can say...turbulent year...for me...for Malaysian..especially since the tragedy of MH370. My heart goes for all the passengers and cabin crews of the flight and of course to the family members too. It's hard for us to know and to see but I know it's much harder for them to bear. Let's pray for them together because miracles happen. God is there. He always is...and He never left no matter how far we are. 
As for me myself...it was so sudden and when I first heard it, I thought someone was messing with me. It's hard to believe since I saw him like recently..He was alright. He looked so fine. Just so suddenly I heard that he is now lying on the hospital bed...I know I have no right to feel anything but deep inside...i still care...i care..i really do..The fact that I can't do anything and I know I shouldn't feel anything is really hurting me. Capital F.A...I hope you will get well soon..You will always be in my prayers. Sorry for everything..
I hope everything will be fine soon...I believe God is there, listening to every prayer. We did our best, let Him do the rest. Thank you Father for being there for us...yesterday, today and always.


Love,
shimizumiharu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;