Tuesday, October 30

My Fairy Princess ~ Translated version of Peri Cintaku by Marcell

My Fairy Princess ~ Translated version of Peri Cintaku by Marcell

There’s only one name in this heart,
Sincerely in my heart whom I want
Most beautiful and incomparable fidelity
Only you my fairy princess


The wall is too high, and it’s hard for me to reach

I am for you, you are for me
But everything is impossible, we have different faith
God is one, but we are not the same
Should I go even though my love won’t?

The wall is too high, and it’s hard for me to reach

I am for you, you are for me
But everything is impossible, we have different faith
God is one, but we are not the same
Should I go even though my love won’t?
Isn’t love is a gift,
Please give me chances
To protect her with all my heart

(I am for you, you are for me
But everything is impossible, we have different faith)

God is one, but we are not the same
Should I go even though my love won’t?

(I am for you, you are for me
But everything is impossible, we have different faith)

God is one, but we are not the same
Should I go even though my love won’t? 


P/S: Translated by myself...loving this song very much. It's so meaningful. Btw, feel free to visit my tumblr page: http://defenselessbeauty.tumblr.com

2 Comments:

athirah husna said...

uit , been long time.
what's up there.

Shimizu Miharu said...

hy there!! doing fine....boring life..hehehe..:) what bout you?? kerja skg?

Post a Comment

 
;