Monday, April 23

It's too late to show how much I care....


Hi ya'll...


Today I'm gonna share a song by Chester See ~ I'll say my piece (click to watch the official MV)

It's a very interesting song. Full of meaning.

Somehow it's kinda related to my story. There was one time, I turned away from someone when he was actually still strongly holding on to what we had. When the song says 'You're strong when I'm breaking down', it really hit me because I was the one who wasn't able to hold on. Looking back at what really happened....I didn't have the confidence to be with him. He was close yet I felt so far away . I tried to look the best, faking my behaviour just to look perfect in front of him when finally I wasn't able to stay strong & chose the so-called 'the true' decision. Unfortunately, it ended up way beyond my expectation. That's when I realized, I’ve tried to show I care but soon I’ll find out if I’m too late...


Chester See

I'LL SAY MY PIECE by Chester See
You walk when I run

You talk when I’m stunned
You’re real when I’m fake
You’re strong when I’m breaking down
And I’m breaking down

You’re home when I’m lost

You know every line of crossed
You’re close but this time I’ve gone too far

I’m holding on to hope but taken back by fear

Knowing what I’ve done and why I’m standing here
If you don’t want me to stay

I’ll say my piece and then I’ll go away


I turn when you stare

I’ve tried to show I care but soon

I’ll find out if I’m too late


I’m holding on to hope but taken back by fear

Knowing what I’ve done and why I’m standing here

If you don’t want me to stay


I’ll say my piece and then I’ll go away

Visit his website: www.chestersee.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 
;