Friday, July 15

Ripleys Believe It or Not!!! ^^

This is what we do when we meet a make up artist called 'Adie'.
Hehehehe
He's very talented & i'm so jelous of him being able to do this kind of job
even me as a woman also don't know how to make up. *sigh*
I never do any heavy make up before so let's look at the result...(mostly edited)
(Yes, I know..I know...just look...ahahhaa)


 Gothic look...is it?? I'm just saying...LOL


trying to pose but failed!!


 wif Olivia..:)



2nd TIME
Promoting Adie's Bridal Gown


Posing keras...x pandai begaya...hahaha






Yeay...this is my friend, Adie de' Make Up Artist ^^


P/S:
Find out more about his work by clicking the link below:-

2 Comments:

Adie De' Make Up Artist said...

hak3x.... cumel3...

felicia said...

Goshhh...is dat reallly you???totally different and i like the makeup...hoahoa...a credit to ur makeup artist and should be given a round of applause...yeahhh...me likey so much...

Post a Comment

 
;