Wednesday, February 3

Addicted to PHOTOGRAPHY!!

I don't remember since when i fell in love with Photography..but since then, i keep thinking of buying a digital camera..So during my 2nd semester, I bought a digital camera, Olympus U1040, for RM700++...But i regretted buying that cam because the quality of the pictures is not as good as i thought!! huh!!





So, i have a 'dream' of getting a DSLR camera later...I don't know when will that 'later' be..How i wish to have it as soon as possible but of coz' it's IMPOSSIBLE!!!



Being addicted to photography also caused me to join the Photography Club as my ko-kum this semester...Thank God the class has changed from Saturday to Tuesday night..

Therefore, i wanted to share some of my not so good projects/assignments that we have to do for the class(club).












So, any comment bout that?? hehe..good or bad..I'll accept it..huhu...

4 Comments:

F.Aminurrashidd said...

suka gambar orange atas jalan tu.. nice! :)

mafialoso said...

a special blog of your art works would be nice. :)

Shimizu Miharu said...

fawiz: hehehe..thnxx!! mmg terbaring2 sy shot kat atas jalan tu..hehhe

mafia: din ka tu? ehehe...ermm...m thinking of doin that later..wait till i can shot better..:-) hehe...btw, thxx...

Shimizu Miharu said...

thnxx 4 dropping by kelsi..:-)

Post a Comment

 
;