P/S: I am a first timer on that day...n some other friends too..:-) hehe...In the end, I've tasted the Ikan Bakar and now I know why Aresa has been talking and hissing all through the weeks before that...IT'S ZESTY @ DELICIOUS man!!! I have to go there again next time..hehehe..Anybody wanna join?? Come, and treat me..heheehe
Monday, November 16
It's the time for IKAN BAKAR!!! yummy..yummy....
My Upsi-an friends and 2 of our friends from UMS (n of course including ME..hehe) went to eat Ikan Bakar on 8th of November. My friend, Aresa is the one who gets very excited when talking about Ikan Bakar in Phillipino Market at KK..2 weeks before that, she has been talking about wanting to eat Ikan Bakar so much...Since she was really crazy 'bout it, so we have to grant her wish..or else she will be back to Johor regretting her life in Sabah...hahaha..(Actually, dia suda makan jg sblm ni..tp maybe dia da ketagih makan ikan bakar sabah..hehehe) Frankly speaking, i never eat at Phillipino Market becoz i think the place is quite dirty and....ermmm...yg sewaktu dengannya...But, i oso want to try to eat that 'ikan bakar' which have been very seductive and addictive to Aresa..hehe...Before that, we have so much fun karaoke-ing at Centre Point's K-box and play games at Fun Square...












P/S: I am a first timer on that day...n some other friends too..:-) hehe...In the end, I've tasted the Ikan Bakar and now I know why Aresa has been talking and hissing all through the weeks before that...IT'S ZESTY @ DELICIOUS man!!! I have to go there again next time..hehehe..Anybody wanna join?? Come, and treat me..heheehe
P/S: I am a first timer on that day...n some other friends too..:-) hehe...In the end, I've tasted the Ikan Bakar and now I know why Aresa has been talking and hissing all through the weeks before that...IT'S ZESTY @ DELICIOUS man!!! I have to go there again next time..hehehe..Anybody wanna join?? Come, and treat me..heheehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment