1. Was there a specific event in your life that you remember most? Why do you say so? In not more than 350 words, describe that event.
2. Imagine that you have taken a leap ten years into the future. In not more than 350 words, describe your life in the past using the following questions as a guide (no need to post...)
3. You have just made a new friend over the Internet. You new friend, Michelle, has contacted you via e-mail. Read the mail she sent you and write a reply to her.
So, guess what? I choose the 2nd question. Being so excited to do my essay since we were given only 30 minutes to do less than 350 words , i firstly done my mind map. This is my simple and dis-attractive mind map..hehehe
Without realizing that....I'VE DONE IT WRONGLY (OUT OF TOPIC)!!!! hahahaha.... Look what i had done...as a result of 'overgeneralize'(no words can tell such a stupidity..hahaha) of the topic..hahaha...
Ten years from now, the most important things for me are my family and my job. It's because during that time, I maybe getting married and have children. In the mean time, I will be working as a PRINCIPAL of a school. So, my job is very important for me because I have play my role as a responsible and dedicated principal. But still, my family is the most important thins, not forgetting my mom and dad too.
My husband and my children will be the closest person of mine during that time because they are the one who are staying with me and of course because i love them so much. During that time, i already have 2 boys and planning to have the third one. Hopefully she was a girl or a pair of girls.(hehehehe..i really wish)
Because of my job and my 2 naughty boys, I will absolutely be the very busy woman in history. I need to manage my time to work and being a good mother to my children by preparing all their needs. Not forgetting my beloved handsome husband who should always be my first priority after all. But, my life will fill with a lot of happiness because I have a perfect job (in my opinion...) plus 2 naughty but nice kids and supporting and loving husband.
I will be staying in a house (probably not big but not small...) where my husband bought surprisingly for me on the the day he proposed me. It's a perfect choice of house and place because it's only near to my shool and the company where my husband iw working.As what i've mentioned, I am woring as a principal in a school. Specifically, it's not far from my hometown so it will be easier for us to visit our parents.
And....there's some more. This is the edited version. And i apologize for the bad grammar. Still working on it..huhuhu..what a bad english teacher-to-be..
So, do u realize the "menyimpang" topic? hahahahaha....The question was actually asking for our views after 10 years which we suppose to write about our past, not our future imagination. Did u get it? hahahaha...ermmm....Miss Maria said, i get 0% for my essay..hahaha..rugi2 ja sa tulis..Luckily it was only for our discussion in class.
Ermmm..the moral of the story is.....We should understand sumthing before we do it of else we will get zero for our own effort..huhuhuhu...



2 Comments:
i think you should validate your html, it got errors
i am hobby illustrator, any chance you like to show some of my photos? i guess it would be great and fit on your blog :-)
really admire your blog! write me a email please in case you want to colaborate
Post a Comment